Welcome to Disability Evaluation Services: DES
We are a Social Security Disability Legal Representative
Are you disabled?
Were you previously denied benefit?
Trust us at DES to help you get your benefit faster.
We are setup to represent you and we will take the stress out of the process.
Our mission at DES is to apply over 20 years experience and provide you with expert and professional representation and legal guidance in matters of Social Security Disability. We are strictly a Social Security Disability representatives corporation.
At DES we understand:
• The workings and decision making process of Social Security Disability.
• That working with SSA staff can only work to your advantage.
|In most cases we are paid directly by Social Security when your claim is allowed. No out of pocket cost to you the claimant.|
Congress defined Social Security Disability as:
The inability to engage in any substantial gainful activity by reason of any medically determinable physical or mental impairment which can be expected to result in death or which has lasted or can be expected to last for a continuous period of no less than twelve months.
Most people do not think about becoming disabled. However, the chances that people will become disabled are greater than generally realized.
Studies by the United States Department of Commerce studies show that there are 3 in 10 chances of becoming disabled before retirement age. That means about 30% of our general population will become disabled at some point before age 65.
• The Social Security Disability process is so lengthy and complicated.
• About 60% of all initial claims are denied.
• A lot of those denials are for technical failure to cooperate errors.
• With DES you have a better chance of an allowance earlier in the process.
With DES on your side, the odds are in your favor.